WoW-Pro 6.2.0 Leveling, Dailies, WorldEvents, Achievements and Professions Release Notes
This is the WoW 6.2.0 Update
This update includes:
- Tweaks to many guides
- Updates, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are about 220 guides, of which some guides had updates.
- A promise to update the guides monthly, and more frequently at the start of a new client release.
- Various bug fixes.
- Support for 6.2 (We have been testing in the PTR!)
The updated guides in 6.2.0 include:
- New Guide: Bringing the Bass
- New Guides: Garrison Buildings (Alliance and Horde)
- New Guide: Treasures of Draenor
- New Guide: Draenor Legendary ring and follower quests
- Updates to: Shadowmoon, Echo Isles, Valley of Trials, Sunstrider Isle, Durotar,
- Updates to: Eversong Woods, Azshara, Northern Barrens, Hinterlands, Spires of Arak
We have some fixes/enhancements this update:
- Updated to the latest ACE libraries for 6.2 support
- Included hot-fixes for Astrolabe for better TomTom support
- Next guide steps added to all guides automatically
- Fixed bugs with unchecking steps from the "Current Guide" panel
- Fixed bug where single item loots were unreliably detected
- Fixed bug with Grail quest picking integration
- Got rid of "Pet Battle" messages
- Moved quest completion logic from QUEST_COMPLETE event to QUEST_TURNED_IN for more reliable quest completion detection
We have 4 known bugs this release:
- Guide chooser is now recording quest ids in preparation for the next step, guide switching.
- There is debug printing code that needs to be stamped out.
- Garrison Guides need to be consolidated. Guide switching will help.
- Sometimes predecessor quests identified by a PRE tag are not recognized as completed, when they are.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!