WoW-Pro 2.2.4 Leveling, Dailies, Professions, WorldEvents, and Achievements Release Notes
This update includes:
- Updates, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 203 guides, of which 21 had updates.
- A promise to update the guides every couple of weeks, and try to anticipate world events.
- A few bug fixes and enhancements.
The updated guides include:
- Dalies Alliance Argent Tournament expanded (Ludo)
- Dalies Alliance Valiance Expedition expanded (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Dalaran Cooking (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Dalaran Fishing (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Hodir Rep (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Kaluak Rep (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Wyrmrest Rep (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Oracles Rep edits (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Firelands edits (Ludo)
- Dalies Neutral Therazane edits (Ludo)
- Leveling Alliance Elwynn edits (By Crackerhead22 for Wowmanus)
- Leveling Alliance Gilneas edits (Ludo)
- Leveling Alliance Bloodmyst edits (By Crackerhead22 for Wowmanus)
- Leveling Alliance Howling Fjord edits (Ludo)
- Leveling Alliance Dragonblight edits (Ludo)
- Leveling Alliance Twilight Highlands edits (Ludo)
- Leveling Neutral ZulDrak tweak (Ludo)
- Leveling Neutral Deepholm tweaks (Ludo)
- Leveling Alliance Darkshore tweak (Ludo)
- Leveling Alliance Borean Tundra tweak (Ludo)
- WorldEvents Neutral Darkmoon Fair edits (Ludo, Twists)
We have 6 bug fixes/enhancements this update:
- Zone names for "The Nexus" and "Molten Front" fixed
- Crash in Dalies if you did not have the Leveling addon active fixed
- Enhanced PRE tag to handle multiple QIDs as 'AND' using ';' and 'OR' using '+'.
- Added ACTIVE tag to handle quests that show only when you are on another quest, but not completed
- Taxi names are now recorded, so flight points autocomplete if you have seen them
- Make our waypoints not persistent so that they go away if TomTom is configured to persist user waypoints
- Exploration guides were not being updated
- Lockdown timer of 2 seconds was too long and missing useful startup events.
- Steps conditional on a P tag were not displaying the profession
- Made the dalies reset detect code more robust
- Unified the profession tag handling code from all the modules and put it into the base module. Fixed odd bugs in the Darkmoon Fair guide
- Added LVL tag handling to non-L steps, for the Darmoon Fair guide
This release marks the first time I have started to reduce the amount of module specific code. Each release I do from now on, will start unifying the parser code, event handlers and other bits so that all of the different guide types behave the same. Less code, fewer bugs!
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!