The revisions let you track differences between multiple versions of a post.
Revision of Hairbo's Night Elf Leveling Guide (13-20) from Sun, 2009-11-01 07:37
Hello, my name is Hairbo. This guide is a continuation of Manovan's Night Elf Leveling Guide (1-13), and it assumes that you have completed this guide. This guide is designed for Night Elf's but all races can use this guide. This guide is a great alternative to the normal Westfall/Redridge/Duskwood type of guides you see from 12-20.
Why you should use this guide:
- This guide is a great alternative to the typical human zone based leveling guides you see around this level.
- This guide provides the fastest most optimal circuits in these zones, and grinding is a rarity.
- This guide goes into great detail for every quest, which most guides expect you to figure out what you should be doing
If you have any concerns, tips, comments, or anything useful to say; please leave a comment at the bottom of the page. I am relatively new at writing guides, so anything is helpful! Thanks and enjoy the guide.
Addons can come in handy, and I will recommend a few that make my game play easier, faster, and better. Some of these mods might not come in direct use within the guide, but it can help.
- Postal: this addon is great for collecting mail instantly, and mailing between characters easier.
- Koordinator: This mod is if you need coordinates, and its definitely the best on the web.
- Questhelper: This is probably the best mod to keep track of quest objectives. This mod doesn't have great quest circuits, but it can be useful in finding a quest.
* Quest objectives to kill
If you followed Manovan's Night Elf Leveling Guide (1-13) You should have the quest  Grove of the Ancients, if you do not don't worry about it. You should also be in Darnassus, if you are not in Darnassus head over there.
Go to Rut'theran Village (use the portal behind the bank) and take the flight to Auberdine.
Set your hearthstone to Auberdine.
Get all the quests here except:
-  Cave Mushrooms
-  WANTED: Murkdeep!
-  The Family and the Fishing Pole
Your quest log should look like this:
Start walking south along the beach while killing Pygmy Tide Crawlers
1. Keep walking until you see the Beached Sea Creature (36,51), it should be surrounded by murlocs. Clear the murlocs and loot the Sea Creatures Bones from it.
2. After you have collected the bones, head slightly southeast to the Furbolg Camp (40,53) and fight your way to the center untill you get a complete message for  How Big a Threat?
3. Directly south of the camp look for a Rabid Thistle Bear and use your Tharnariun's Hope near it. Make sure that you get a completion for  Plagued Lands before heading back.
4. Now head back to Auberdine make sure to collect the rest of your Crawler Legs that you need for  Buzzbox 827
In Auberdine turn in:
-  Buzzbox 827
-  Plagued Lands
-  How Big a Threat?
-  Washed Ashore
Get all the follow ups, and also get:
-  Thundris Windweaver
-  Deep Ocean, Vast Sea
-  Cave Mushrooms
Turn in  Thundris Windweaver and get the follow up.
From now on slay Darkshore Thresher and Rabid Thistle Bears on sight until both  Buzzbox 411 and  Cleansing of the Infected are complete.
1. Leave Auberdine to the west into the ocean, swim to (32,46) where you should find a Skeletal Sea Turtle on the sea floor. Click its skull and loot the Sea Turtle Remains.
2. Swim back to Auberdine and turn in  Washed Ashore
3. Get back into the ocean, this time swim north killing all the Darkshore Thresher you see until  Buzzbox 411 is completed.
4. Keep swimming north until you run into two have submerged boats (39,29). In the first boat go into the following window (careful these murlocs can be tough):
Swim to the bottom of the ship and loot the Silver Dawning's Lockbox.
Go back up for some air, then go to the next ship and swim through this hole:
Swim to the far end of the ship and loot the Mist Veils's Lockbox.
5. Swim up to the beach and turn in  Buzzbox 411, get the follow up.
Go slightly south of here along the beach and get the quest  Beached Sea Creature
6. Head northeast and slay Rabid Thistle Bears and Moonstalkers, stay here until you complete the following objectives:
- Kill 20 Rabid Thistle Bears
- Collect 6 Moonstalker Fangs
This should level you to 14.
7. Go to Cliffspring River Waterfall (51,25) and use your Empty Sampling Tube. Also turn in  Buzzbox 323 and get the follow up.
8. Go north along the coast once again, and you'll find another turtle (53,18). Take its quest  Beached Sea Turtle.
9. Follow the coast east and you'll run into another turtle (53,18). Clear the murlocs out and take its quest  Beached Sea Turtle.
Hearth to Auberdine turn in:
-  Beached Sea Turtle (x2)
-  Beached Sea Creature
-  Deep Ocean, Vast Sea
-  Cleansing of the Infected
-  The Cliffspring River
-  Tharnariun's Hope
Fly to Rut'theran Village and go into Darnassus.
Once your in Darnassus go to The Temple of the Moon except don't go inside. Take the right path around the building and you'll run into a dwarf. Take his quest  Trouble in Darkshore?
Go train your level 14 spells and get back to Auberdine.
Restock, sell, repair, etc.
Go across the bridge to Archaeologist Hollee and turn in  Trouble in Darkshore? Don't worry about getting the follow up, we aren't a high enough level yet.