Jame's Horde Leveling Guide - Borean Tundra (72-74)
Journey from Borean Tundra to Dragonblight
This guide is made for FAST leveling through the use of Optimized Quest Circuits. With this guide, questing will be very efficient and you'll not waste any second running around and trying to figure out in which order to do your quests. Follow each instruction carefully and you will see for yourself. The quest choices and order to do them are optimal so that you run as few as possible while doing the most possible, turning several quests at the same time. It will be like grinding, because you'll be killing stuff almost non-stop, besides you'll also be completing a bunch of quests at the same time!
NOTE: Following this guide will get you the Quest Achievement for Borean Tundra: Nothing Boring About Borean. In fact, 100% of the quests of Borean Tundra are included in the guide, or at least mentioned as optional.
You'll also get this achievement on the way: D.E.H.T.A's Little P.I.T.A..
Everything described in this guide can be done solo (beside when I say otherwise). You can, of course, follow this guide while duoing, grouping, it's not a problem, it works too.
DISCLAIMER: This guide does NOT take into account tradeskills, class specific quests or PvP. It's 100% focused on getting the most experience possible in the shortest possible time while doing a lot of quests and enjoying as much content as possible. Any race/class combination can do this guide. Any complaints about PvP, tradeskills, or class specific issues will be ignored.
- Spend your talent points so that you kill things as fast as possible. (e.g: Priest should specialize in Shadow Talents, Warriors in Arms/Fury, etc.
- Don't waste your time trying to find groups for questing, you can solo everything that is described in this guide unless I say otherwise. Only group with someone when it's not gonna be a waste of time (e.g: meeting the person at the other end of the zone to show him the way to where your quest is, that is a waste of time)
- Try to always log out in an inn or in one of the major cities when you take a break.
To get the most out of my guide, you should get an addon which displays coordinates, because I use them to describe locations in my guide (x,y). You can use any addon you like, but here's a very simple one I use.
- DMiniCoords - A simple box which displays coordinates, left-click it to move it where you like.
Below is a list of other addons I use, this is 100% optional though, it's mostly for people who are curious to know which addons I use:
- Bartender4 - A great action bar addon.
- X-Perl UnitFrames - Very nice, highly customizable unit frames.
- Quartz - The best casting bar addon out there, imo.
- Scrolling Combat Text - I just don't like the default UI Floating Combat Text.
Side Note: In case you don't know how to install add-ons, simply download an addon from one of the links above and unzip it. Then drag the unziped folder in your Addon folder (full path is c:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Interface\\Addons). Then, restart World of Warcraft and it should be working.
If it isn't working, you might need to log out to your character selection screen and click on "Addons" in the lower-left corner. Tick the box that says "Load out of date Addons". Re-launch WoW.
Bags - Try to at least have 18-slot bags. We'll go on long circuits far from any vendor, so bag space is necessary. If you can't afford 18-slot bags, go for 16-slot ones, they are much cheaper.
- Quest objectives to kill
If you followed my previous chapter, you should be in Warsong Hold, Borean Tundra.
If you are not there, simply go to the zeppelin tower southwest of Orgrimmar. Take a zeppelin to Borean Tundra.
Once in Warsong Hold, get the quest  Hellscream's Vigil.
In Warsong Hold you'll find tradeskills trainers, so feel free to train new skills or to grab whatever tradeskill quest they might have for you. They are not included in the guide, you'll have to figure this out on your own.
Go further down the stairs, turn in  Hellscream's Vigil, get the follow up  The Defense of Warsong Hold.
Find the innkeeper and make Warsong Hold your home location.
Get out of Warsong Hold and turn left, find Overlord Razgor (43,55), turn in and get the follow up  Taking Back Mightstone Quarry.
On your minimap (if it's totally zoomed out) you should see two new yellow "!". Go get those quests:
-  Taken by the Scourge
-  Patience is a Virtue that We Don't Need
Before we begin, you must know that every 30 minutes or so, waves of flying Nerub'ars will attack the barricades infront of Warsong Hold and the Warsong Captain will yell: "Marksmen! Front and center! Scourge attacking incoming!"
About 10 minutes after that, a boss will come and yell, so keep an eye on your chat log for this message: "Ith'rix the Harvester yells: I will take great pleasure in tearing the forces of the Horde apart... limb from limb and piece by piece..."
When you see that, go back quickly to the main gate (43,57) and help the NPCs kill Ith'rix (or just watch), until he dies. After he's dead, Ith'rix's Hardened Carapace will appear on the floor. Loot it. Right-click it to start the quest  What the Cold Wind Brings...
Now let's get started!
1. Go down in the Mightstone Quarry, we have 3 objectives here:
- Kill 15 Nerub'ar on your way
- Look for Warsong Munitions Crate - Loot 15
- Look for Nerub'ar Victims - Destroy the cocoons and free 5 Warsong Peons
2. When done with all that, go back to Warsong Hold, turn in:
-  Taken by the Scourge
-  Patience is a Virtue that We Don't Need, get  Bury Those Cockroaches!
-  Taking Back Mightstone Quarry, get  Cutting Off the Source
Also get  Untold Truths from Shadowstalker Barthus.
1. Jump down in the pit to the left of the barricades and you'll find a hole blocked by webs (44,57).
Right-click the Seaforium Depth Charge Bundle from your inventory while standing on the webs.
2. Get out of this pit and go a few paces southwest until you find some scaffolds at (43,59). You should find Nerub'ar Egg Sacs there. Destroy them.
There's more of those scaffolds just a few paces southwest of this one. If you destroy all eggs on both scaffolds you should be done with the quest.
3. Go directly northwest of the scaffolds for about 20 paces and you'll find the Southern Nerub'ar Sinkhole (42,58). Blow it up.
4. Follow a narrow path northwest until you find the next Nerub'ar Sinkhole at (40,53). Blow it up.
Right next to this hole you should find the corpse of Shadowstalker Luther. Turn in  Untold Truths, get  Nerbu'ar Secrets
5. A little northeast you should find the last Nerub'ar Sinkhole (41,50). Blow it up.
6. Go back to Warsong Hold, turn in:
-  Bury Those Cockroaches!
-  Cutting Off the Source, get  Wind Master To'bor
-  Nerbu'ar Secrets, get  Message to Hellscream
Go inside Warsong Hold, turn in:
-  What the Cold Wind Brings...
-  Message to Hellscream, get the  Reinforcements Incoming...
While you're here, also get those three other quests:
-  To Bor'gorok Outpost, Quickly!
-  Ride to Taunka'le Village
-  Too Close For Comfort
Go up the stairs and take the lift up.
Once at the top of the fortress, get the new flight path.
Go southeast to Wind Master To'Bor. Turn in  Wind Master To'bor, get  Magic Carpet Ride.
Go talk to Yanni, a blood elf standing nearby. Ask him to send you to Garrosh's Landing.
After landing, turn in  Magic Carpet Ride, get  Tank Ain't Gonna Fix Itself.
Turn in  Tank Ain't Gonna Fix Itself immediately at Mobu. Get the 2 follow ups:
-  Mobu's Pneumatic Tank Transjigamarig
-  Super Strong Metal Plates!
Also get the other quests:
-  Into the Mist
-  Horn of the Ancient Mariner
1. Go north and enter the mist. Kill every Kvaldir you find on your way, they drop the Tuskarr Relics we need.
Also pick up Super Stronge Metal Plates on the way:
2. Keep going north until you get to a hut at (32,49). Inside it you'll find a Pneumatic Tank Transjigamarig. Loot it:
Now just stay in this area and kill stuff until you finish:
-  Into the Mist
-  Super Strong Metal Plates!
-  Horn of the Ancient Mariner (the Horn of the Ancient Mariner can only drop from Kvaldir Mistweavers)
3. Go to the building at (32,52), where you should see a yellow "!" labelled as Mootoo the Younger. If you don't see it, it means someone else is on the escort quest, so just kill things in the area while waiting.
Get the quest  Escaping the Mist, escort Mootoo back to Garrosh's Landing.
Turn in the 5 quests:
-  Into the Mist, get  Burn in Effigy
-  Mobu's Pneumatic Tank Transjigamarig
-  Super Strong Metal Plates, get  Tanks a lot...
-  Horn of the Ancient Mariner, get  Orabus the Helmsman
-  Escaping the Mist
Finally, turn in  Tanks a lot... at Gorge the Corpsegrinder and get  The Plains of Nasam.
1. Mount up, go west/northwest until you find the first ship you need to burn, Bor's Hammer (30,53)
Right-click the Turskarr Torch while standing close to the ship to burn it.
2. A little further north you'll find two other ships, The Kur Drakkar and The Serpent's Maw. Burn them both.
3. Ride south along the coast until Warsong Jetty (30,57). Go west towards the end of the jetty.
Use the Horn of the Ancient Mariner while standing at the very edge of the jetty, but your feet must not touch the water though.
When you use the horn, a Drakkar will come. You'll have to fight the crewmen first and then Orabus. Kill him and you'll complete the quest  Orabus the Helmsman.
4. Get off the jetty and go a little south, you'll find the last boat you need to burn at (30,62), Bor's Anvil.
5. Go back to Garrosh's Landing, turn in:
-  Burn in Effigy
-  Orabus the Helmsman, get  Seek Out Karuk!
Time for a fun quest now.
Right-click one of the Horde Siege Tanks.
Your action bars will be replaced by the following bar:
Ability #1 is rather difficult to use, because you have to aim your cannon properly. I'd recommend to set your cannon like this:
That way, when you use Ability #1, you'll shoot directly infront of you, and it's nice to get rid of bunch of mobs attacking you (they're all melee types). Anyway, it costs a lot of mana for what it does, other abilities are better.
Ability #2 is great. Use it when you're overwhelmed and drive around so mobs step onto your mines and blow up. It costs a lot of mana though.
Ability #3 is cheap but doesn't do much damage. It's just a frontal attack for about 3-4K damage. Use it when other abilities are on cooldown.
Ability #4 is the best. Just rush into a bunch of mobs and use it, let it channel fully
Ability #5 is to pick up Injured Warsong Soldiers. They are rather small in comparison to you, so you have to look out for them:
When you find one of them, go next to it, target it and use Ability #5 to rescue it.
Other things you need to know:
- The tank's abilities cost mana. To replenish your tank's mana, you have to drive over barrels. There are a lot of those barrels scattered across the field
- If your tank gets destroyed, just go back to Garrosh's Landing and get a new one
- To finish the mission, you need to kill 100 Scourge minions, rescue 3 Injured Warsong Soldiers but you also need to identify the leader of the scourge. He's very easy to find, it's Kel'Thuzad, he stands on the platform in the middle of the field. Just drive close to him and you'll get the quest update
With that said, have fun completing this quest.
Once you're done, stay in the tank and go further southeast past the battle field. When you are out of the battle, you'll get a warning "Ejection Imminent".
When you see this message, click on the "Leave Vehicle" button.
1. After landing with a parachute, you should be in an area called the Bloodspore Plains. Go east to Karuk (47,75). Turn in  Seek Out Karuk! and get the follow up  Karuk's Oath.
2. Go down to Riplash Strand and go west until you see a Captured Tuskarr Prisoner, fighting a naga at (44,78).
Help the tuskarr to kill the naga and he'll give you a quest  Cruelty of the Kvaldir.
Now kill what you still need for  Karuk's Oath.
Go back to Karuk, turn in  Cruelty of the Kvaldir and  Karuk's Oath, get the follow up  Gamel the Cruel.
3. Go south to a cave at (46,79). Go inside and kill Gamel the Cruel.
Go back to Karuk, turn in and get the follow up  A Father's Words.
4. Go precisely southwest to Veehja (44,80).
Turn in and get the follow up  The Trident of Naz'jan.
5. Swim east/southeast towards a big tower far in the distance. There you'll find a spot where you can jump out of the water, as shown on the image below:
From there you'll see some stairs to your left.
At the top of those stairs you'll find Ragnar Drakkarlund. Kill him and loot the Trident of Naz'jan.
6. Swim west/northwest back to Veehja, turn in  The Trident of Naz'jan, get the follow up  The Emissary.
7. Go back to spot 5.
Look in your inventory for the Trident of Naz'jan, put it on an action bar.
This time instead of going up on the isle, we're going to swim down and look for Leviroth, a big monster at the bottom of the sea. Make sure your breath is full before you dive in.
Use the Trident of Naz'jan on Leviroth and then finish him off.
When done with that, swim northwest back to the mainland, go to Karuk and turn in  The Emissary.
Hearthstone back to Warsong Hold, go to Garrosh Hellscream and turn in  The Plains of Nasalm.
Sell junk, repair and restock food/drink.
You should be level 72 by now if you followed my previous chapter.
1. Get out of Warsong Hold, go west to Warsong Farms Outpost (38,52), turn in  Reinforcements Incoming, get all 3 quests from here:
-  The Warsong Farms
-  Merciful Freedom
-  Damned Filthy Swine
==Note== From now on, kill Unliving Swines, Warsong Aberrations and En'kilah Necrolords on your way, until you have:
- 10 Unliving Swine kills
- 5 Scourge Cage Keys
Also, once you have a key, if you run near a Scourge Prison, right-click it to free the prisoner.
2. Go west/southwest to the Warsong Granary (35,55).
Get close to it until you get the "Scout Warsong Granary" quest update.
3. Go northeast to Torp's Farm (36,53).
4. Go further northwest to the Warsong Slaughterhouse (39,48).
5. Get 10 Unliving Swine kills and free 5 prisoners, then go back to Warsong Farms Outpost and turn in the 3 quests, get the follow ups:
-  Bring 'em Back Alive
-  Get to Getry
You're on a quest timer now, so we need to hurry. Go find an Infected Kodo Beast.
Target it and right-click Torp's Kodo Snaffle.
- Use Ability #1 to sprint
- Ride back to Torp
- Use Ability #2 to deliver the kodo once you're at Torp
Repeat this 8 times and then turn in  Bring 'em Back Alive.
If you fail, you can abandon the quest and restart it.
6. Mount up, ride northwest to a guard tower at the edge of the plains (35,46).
Up top you'll find Shadowstalker Getry, turn in  Get to Getry, get the follow up  Foolish Endeavors.
Help Getry defeat Varidus the Flenser. Saurfang will help, let him tank. If you get low on health, just back off and let saurfang take care of the rest.
7. Ride back to Warsong Hold, turn in  Foolish Endeavors, get the follow up  Nork Bloodfrenzy's Charge.
Get out by the southeastern gate, check your minimap and go to the yellow "?". Turn in  Nork Bloodfrenzy's Charge and get  Coward Delivery... Under 30 Minutes or it's Free.
1. Follow the path north to get out of Mightstone Quarry, then keep following the trail eastwards. Make sure the Alliance Deserter is still following you. Keep following the trail until you reach a crossroads at (55,51).
Use the Warsong Flare Gun.
Wait here until you get the quest complete message.
2. Go back the way you came from and you should find Scout Tungok on the trail (53,52). Turn in and get the follow up  Vermin Extermination.
==Note== From now on, kill all the Bloodspore Harvesters, Firestarters and Roasters on your way, until you get the required amount of kills.
3. Go a little southwest to Bloodmage Laurith (52,53). Get her quest  The Wondrous Bloodspore.
Gather 10 Bloodspore Carpels, they can be found all around this camp and look like this:
When done with that, go turn in at Bloodmage Laurith, get the follow up  Pollen from the Source.
Kill Bloodspore Moths in this area until you finish the quest.
Go back to Bloodmage Laurith, turn in and get the follow up  A Suitable Test Subject.
Right-click the Pollinated Bloodspore Flower.
After 10 seconds, you'll be able to turn in the quest, get the follow up  The Invasion of Gammoth, which you can turn in immediately at the other NPC here, Primal Mighthorn. Get the follow up  Gammothra the Tormentor.
4. Ride southwest until you find a big cave entrance at (50,59).
Put the Pouch of Crushed Bloodspore on an action bar.
Go inside the cave, if a Magnataur gets in your way, use the Pouch of Crushed Bloodspore on it and it will become easy to kill. Clear the spiraling way down, all the way down till you find Gammothra the Tormentor in a cavity on your left-hand side.
Use the pouch on him and kill him. Loot the Head of Gammothra.
5. Get out of the cave and check your minimap, you should see a yellow "!" labelled "Massive Glowing Egg". To get there, go a little north until you find a small path to your left (50,55). Follow that path a little and take the slope going up, on your right-hand side:
At the top of the slope turn left and from there just go south around the ledge and then southeast until you find the Massive Glowing Egg.
Right-click it to get the quest  Massive Moth Omelet?
6. Kill Bloodspore Harvesters, Firestarters and Roasters on your way back to Bloodmage Laurith, until you finish  Vermin Extermination.
-  Gammothra the Tormentor, get  Trophies of Gammoth
-  Massive Moth Omelet?
Go a little northeast to Scout Tungok and turn in  Vermin Extermination.
Ride back to Warsong Hold. Turn in  Trophies of Gammoth, get the follow up  Hellscream's Champion.
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
Go to the stables southwest of Garrosh Hellscream. Talk to Durkot Wolfbrother and tell him "I am ready to leave, Durkot."
The wolf will take you to Taunka'le Village.
When there, get the new flight path.
Turn in  Ride to Taunka'le Village and  Hellscream's Champion. Get all the available quests from this village:
-  Load 'er Up!
-  Sage Highmesa is Missing
-  Scouting the Sinkholes
-  What Are They Up To?
1. Mount up, go west to the Geyser Fields, where you'll find the first Sinkhole (70,37):
Stand on it and right-click the Map of the Geyser Fields.
2. Go north to the 2nd Sinkhole (70,32). Mark it.
3. Go west to the 3rd Sinkhole (66,33). Mark it.
4. Go southwest and you'll find a Crashed Recon Pilot (64,36):
Get the quest  Emergency Supplies.
5. Now look for Fizzcrank Recon Pilots, they look exactly like the other gnome we just took a quest from.
Right-click them and search their bodies to get Emergency Toolkits.
They can be found in the southern half of the Scalding Pools, as shown on my map. You can do that while staying mounted, even if attacked. Gather 7 Emergency Toolkits.
6. When done with that, mount up and go towards the Fizzcrank Pumping Station (64,23) until you get a quest update for  What Are They Up To?
7. Go back to where we found the Crashed Recon Pilot. Close to it you should see a Wrecked Flying Machine.
Stand next to it and right-click Jenny's Whistle.
Mount up, go south until you hit the trail and then ride east back to Taunka'le Village while avoiding monsters and making sure the mule keeps on following you.
-  Scouting the Sinkholes, get  The Heart of the Elements
-  What Are They Up To?, get  Master the Storm
-  Load 'er Up!
-  Emergency Supplies, get  The Power of the Elements from Dorain Frosthoof, who stands next to the goblin.
In the hut behind where Sage Earth and Sky stands, you should see a Storm Totem.
Right-click it and defeat the Storm Tempest.
Turn in  Master the Storm, get  Weakness to Lightning.
Two additional quests should have popped on your minimap, get them both:
-  Cleaning Up the Pools
-  Souls of the Decursed
1. Go west to the Steam Springs (74,39) where you should see several Steam Ragers.
Right-click the Windsoul Totem and kill Steam Ragers close to it. If you're close enough, the totem should cast a blue ray towards the mob.
There are more Steam Ragers to be found all across the Steam Springs, as shown on my map. Re-summon the totem whenever needed and collect 10 Energy.
When done, go back to Taunka'le Village, turn in  The Power of the Elements, get  Patching Up
==Note== Kill Marsh Caribous on your way from now on, until you get 5 Uncured Caribou hide
2. Go southeast until you hit the shore (84,47). Kill Frozen Elementals along this shore until you have 5 Elemental Hearts.
3. Go back to the area with Marsh Caribous, as shown on my map. Kill Caribous until you have 5 Uncured Caribou hides.
4. Go to Wind Tamer Barah (76,36), she's just northwest of Taunka'le Village. Turn in  The Heart of the Elements, get  The Horn of Elemental Fury.
5. Go northeast to the Gorloc camp. You should find Chieftain Gurgleboggle there (78,29):
Kill it and loot Gurgleboggle's Key.
In the pond nearby you should see Gurgleboggle's Bauble.
Right-click it and loot the Lower Horn Half.
1. Ride southwest and find a steam vent at (75,32):
Stand on the steam vent and right-click your Uncured Caribou Hides 5 times.
2. Go northwest to the area around the Fizzcrank Pumping Station. There are 3 things we neeed to do here:
- Use Sage's Lightning Rod on robots in this area and kill them. Do this 15 times
- Kill Fizzcrank Mechagnomes, loot them and then use The Greatmother's Soulcatcher on their corpse. Do this 10 times. You can find a lot of those gnomes on the Pumping Station itself
- Pick up 15 Fizzcrank Spare Parts:
All of this can be done in the large area I colored on the map.
3. Ride a long way south to a gorloc camp at (68,40). You should find Chieftain Burblegobble there:
Kill him, loot his key and then right-click Chieftain Burblegobble's Bauble, which should be in the pond nearby.
Loot the Upper Horn Part.
4. Ride east back to Taunka'le Village. Turn in:
-  Cleaning Up the Pools
-  Weakness to Lightning, get  The Sub-Chieftains
-  Patching Up
-  Souls of the Decursed, get  Defeat the Gearmaster
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
Get  Shrouds of the Scourge from Chieftain Wintergale.
Go to the inn and make it your home location.
Go to Wind Tamer Barah northwest of the village, turn in  The Horn of Elemental Fury. She'll do a little ritual and then give you the follow up  The Collapse.
1. Ride west to the Southern Sinkhole we marked earlier (70,37).
Right-click the Horn of Elemental Fury.
Lord Kryxix will show up shortly after, kill him.
2. Ride northwest to South Point Station (65,29). Right-click the South Point Station Valve:
The Grinder will spawn, kill it.
3. Ride northwest to West Point Station (60,20). Click the valve, kill Twonky.
4. Ride northeast to North Point Station (65,18). Click the valve, kill ED-210.
5. Ride south to Mid Point Station (64,22). Click the valve, kill Max Blasto.
6. Go to the top of the Fizzcrank Pumping Station (you can access it by a ramp on the northeastern side of the station). In a small cabin at the top of the station, you'll find The Gearmaster's Manual:
Gearmaster Mechazod will spawn behind you and talk to you. After he's done, kill him and loot Mechazod's Head.
7. Get off the platform and ride a long way east until you find Sage Highmesa (75,23).
Turn in  Sage Highmesa is missing, get  A Proper Death.
1. Go east toward the snowy hills, kill Scourged Mammoths and Plagued Magnataurs until you finish  Shrouds of the Scourge and  A Proper Death.
2. Go back to Sage Highmesa, turn in  A Proper Death, get  Stop the Plague.
3. Ride northeast to the Dens of Dying (78,19). You should see a Plague Cauldron inside the cave.
Stand close to the cauldron and right-click Highmesa's Cleansing Seeds.
Ride back to Sage Highmesa, turn in  Stop the Plague, get:
-  Find Bristlehorn
-  Fallen Necropolis
4. Ride northwest until the necropolis of Talramas. Find the lower entrance on the southwestern side of the necropolis (69,15).
From there stick to the left, go up a small balcony and find Longerunner Bristlehorn in a cage.
Turn in  Find Bristlehorn, get  The Doctor and the Lich-Lord.
5. Get out of Talramas and ride to the other side of it (northern side), you should see Lich-Lord Chillwinter on the top of the necropolis. Kill him.
From there, look down in the room below and you should see Doctor Razorgrin. Jump down and kill him.
Now just kill stuff around here until you finish  Fallen Necropolis.
Go back to Sage Highmesa, turn in:
-  Fallen Necropolis
-  The Doctor and the Lich-Lord, get the follow up  Return with the Bad News
6. Hearthstone back to Taunka'le Village, turn in:
-  Return with the Bad News
-  Defeat the Gearmaster
-  The Sub-Chieftains
-  Shrouds of the Scourge, get  The Bad Earth
-  The Collapse
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
You can destroy the Legend of the Horn for more inventory space.
1. Ride northeast towards the Temple City of En'Kilah and look for Scourged Earth:
They can be found all around the city of En'Kilah, west and south of it.
Gather 8 of them, go back to Taunka'le Village.
Turn in  The Bad Earth, get  Blending In.
2. Go back to the Temple City of En'Kilah. Go inside this time.
Put on the Imbued Scourge Shroud.
==Note== You can mount up while invisible.
You'll be invisible to everything in En'Kilah now besides to Abominations, so just try to stay away from those. If they detect you, just kill them and then re-equip the cloak.
Go east to the Spire of Pain (89,29). Go inside and explore until you get the "Spire of Pain Scouted" message.
3. Go west back towards the main stairs and go northeast to the Spire of Blood (88,21), you'll probably have to kill an abomination to get there.
When there, climb to the top of it using the outdoor stairs, explore the spire until you get the "Spire of Blood Scouted" message.
4. Get out and go west to the Spire of Decay (84,22), go inside and explore until you get the quest update.
5. Get out of En'Kilah, re-equip your normal cloak and ride back to Taunka'le Village.
Turn in  Blending In, get  Word of Power.
Also get the two newly available quests:
-  Neutralizing the Cauldrons
-  A Courageous Strike
1. Go back to En'Kilah.
This time, no sneaking around, kill stuff on the way, especially Ghouls.
First go east to the Spire of Pain (89,29).
Go inside, kill the two Mystical Webbing and then kill High Priest Talet-Kha. Loot High Priest Talet-Kha's Scroll.
2. Get out of the spire and look towards the south, you should see a Scourge Cauldron:
Get close to it and use Sage Aeire's Totem.
3. Now we're going to look for a Darkfallen Bloodbearer:
He patrols between the Spire of Blood (88,22) and the entrance, as shown by the green dots on my map.
Kill him and loot the Vial of Fresh Blood. Right-click it to start the quest  The Spire of Blood.
4. Go inside the Spire of Blood's lower floor and find Snow Tracker Grumm. Turn in  The Spire of Blood, get  Shatter the Orbs.
Now destroy 5 En'kilah Blood Globe. They can be found in this spire:
Go to the upper floor, kill the boss and loot High Priest Andorath's Scroll.
5. Get out of the Spire of Blood, just a little southwest you should see another Scourge Cauldron (86,23). Use the totem to cleanse it.
6. A little northwest you should find the last Scourge Cauldron (85,20). Cleanse it.
7. Go to the Spire of Decay, kill the necromancers and then the boss. Loot High Priest Naferset's Scroll.
Now just kill Ghouls and Necromancers until you finish  A Courageous Strike.
8. Go back to Taunka'le Village. Turn in:
-  Shatter the Orbs
-  Neutralizing the Cauldrons
-  A Courageous Strike
-  Word of Power, get the follow up  Breaking Through
 Breaking Through is a quest most classes won't be able to solo, depending on gear as well. It can be duo'd easily if one of the two classes can heal (a Death Knight tanking and self healing also works). Bringing 3+ players will make it a breeze though. If you don't find help immediately, just skip the next part and go on with the guide. Just come back and read this part once you find a group for breaking through.
 Breaking Through
After entering En'kilah. Look to your right and you'll find the teleporter:
Step on it and you'll enter Naxxanar. If you want to get out, simply step on the green teleporter, right next to where you arrived.
Vanthryn the Merciless
Go to the northwestern room and kill Vanthryn the Merciless. He's elite but should be soloable if you use your cooldowns. He's just a melee mob, doesn't do anything special. He can be stunned and snared. Just make sure you pull him solo, there's a gargoyle behind him sometimes, just wait till it goes away.
Luthion the Vile
Next, go to the northeastern wing and kill Luthion the Vile. He's the same as Vanthryn.
Go back to the center of the room and take the upper teleporter (the blue one). It might take a while to activate depending on lag, so just jump around on the teleporter until it works. Once you're up, take one of the small doors and go to the upper floor, clear the way to Prince Valanar, he's on the northwestern alcove.
- Immune to Stuns or to any form of cc
- Immune to any form of spell interruption
- Shadowbolts for 2K and hits fairly hard. You can try to use line of sight to avoid his shadowbolts.
- !!Soul Deflection!! Stop attacking immediately while he channels this. All the damage you do to him is reflected to you while under this spell. Watch out for this one. It's easy to see when he does it, as he channels violet beams on everyone near him.
Once you kill him, go back to Taunka'le Village and turn in  Breaking Through, get  The Fall of Taunka'le Village. Keep this quest, don't turn it in for now, we'll use it at the end of this chapter.
1. Make sure you don't kill any animal on the way for now, or you'll get attacked on sight by the whole camp where we're going.
If you killed an animal, just wait for the Animal Blood debuff to fade from you or simply jump into some water and it will remove the debuff.
Ride southwest until you hit the road, follow it west to the D.E.H.T.A. Encampment (57,44). Complete the quest  A Mission Statement.
A bunch of quests should be available now, take them all:
-  Ears of Our Enemies
-  Happy as a Clam
-  Help Those That Cannot Help Themselves
-  Ned, Lord of Rhinos...
-  Unfit for Death
==Note== From now on kill any Loot Crazed Poacher, Hunter or Diver on your way
2. Go to the field south of the D.E.H.T.A camp, look for Caribou Traps.
Right-click your Pile of Fake Furs while standing next to the traps.
Repeat 8 times.
3. Go west to Lake Kum'uya (53,45), go westwards through the lake while killing 10 Loot Crazed Divers.
4. On the western side of the lake, go up the high bluffs and look for Nedar, Lord of Rhinos (47,44). He roams in the field (as colored on the map).
He's kinda easy for an elite. Kill him and his mount "Lunchbox".
5. Go north to Amber Ledge.
Get the new flight path.
6. Go east and look for Trapped Mammoth Calfs, you can find them in the area I colored on the map.
Stand next to them and right-click your D.E.H.T.A Trap Smasher.
Repeat 8 times.
If you don't have 15 Nesingwary Lackey Ears at this point, go get the rest then go back to D.E.H.T.A Encampment. Turn in:
-  Unfit for Death, get  The Culler Cometh
-  Happy as a Clam, get  The Abandoned Reach
-  Ned, Lord of Rhinos...
-  Help Those That Cannot Help Themselves, get  Khu'nok Will Know
 Ears of Our Enemies, no need to get the follow up
(It's just a repeatable quest you can turn in anytime you want, should you get extra 15 Ears)
1. Ride north to Khu'nok the Behemoth (59,30). Turn in  Khu'nok Will Know, get the follow up  Kaw the Mammoth Destroyer.
2. Find a Wooly Mammoth Bull, they should no longer be agressive towards you now. Right-click it to mount it.
Once you mount a Wooly Mammoth Bull, you'll get the following action bar:
Ability #1 AoE Damage, short cooldown, use it everytime it's up.
Ability #2 It's a charge stun. Use it wheenver it's up. For that, you have to run away to get a little bit of range and then re-cast it.
Ability #3 It's an AoE Fear and it only works on Kaw's minions, which you don't need to fear anyway because they'll die to Ability #1 very fast.
Basically, kill Kaw's mount with Ability #1 and then you can "kite" Kaw. Run away from him, use the charge stun and follow it up with Ability #1. Run away again and repeat, you should take no more damage after Kaw's Mount is dead.
Now that's you're prepared, ride northwest to (54,24), you'll find Kaw the Mammoth Destroyer there. When you get close, he'll jump on his mount and attack you.
Kill his mount, then kill him and his halberd will appear on the floor.
Loot Kaw's War Halberd.
==Note== The Halberd can be looted even if someone else killed Kaw.
1. Ride south to a rock called Elder Atkanok (55,36). Get both quests from here:
-  The Honored Ancestors
-  Reclaiming the Quarry
2. Go down in the Coldrock Quarry. Kill Beryl Treasure Hunters on sight as you go.
Just a little down the first slope you should find the first elder you need to identify: "Elder Sagni" (53,34).
3. Go a little further northwest until (52,32). You should see the two elders you're missing to your left and right. Right-click Elder Takret and Elder Kesuk.
Go back to Elder Atkanok, turn in  The Honored Ancestors, get  The Lost Spirits.
Go back in the quarry. Kill a Beryl Hound and loot its Core of Malice.
Use the Core of Malice on Kaskala Craftsmen and Kaskala Shamen to free them.
Repeat this until you finish  The Lost Spirits. There are many Beryl Hounds at (52,31).
Kill the remaining Beryl Treasure Hunters you need for  Reclaiming the Quarry.
4. Go back to Elder Atkanok. Turn in:
-  The Lost Spirits, get  Picking Up the Pieces
-  Reclaiming the Quarry, get  Hampering Their Escape
==Note== Look for Tuskarr Ritual Objects while following the next steps.
1. This time, we're not going inside the quarry, but around it. Follow the cliff line south of the quarry, kill Beryl Reclaimers until one drops a Gnomish Grenade.
Get close to the East Platform (53,35) as shown on the screenshot below.
Right-clik the Gnomish Grenade.
2. Get another grenade. Go further west along the cliff line until (50,34) and destroy the Western Platform.
3. Go down inside the quarry, clear the way to the North Platform (52,32). Stand under it and use a grenade.
4. Gather the last Tuskarr Ritual Objects you need and then go back to Elder Atkanok. Turn in:
-  Picking Up the Pieces, get  Leading the Ancestors Home
-  Hampering their Escape, get  A Visit to the Curator
1. This quest is exactly like the first one we did in the quarry with the 3 Elders we identified. You have to go to the exact same 3 stones.
Besides this time, whenever you stand next to one of the stones, right-click the Tuskarr Ritual Object.
2. Go up the slope northwest until you are out of the quarry, then go west and then south along the cliff edge until you find Curator Insivius on a blue platform at (50,32). Kill him.
3. Go back to the quest givers, turn in:
-  Leading the Ancestors Home
-  A Visit to the Curator
We're done here.
4. Ride south/southeast to Hierophant Liandra (58,55). Turn in  The Abandoned Reach, get  Not On Our Watch.
5. Go southeast towards the shore, kill Northsea Thugs on your way and loot Shipment of Animal Parts. They drop from Northsea Thugs and can also be found on the floor.
Go back to Hierophant Liandra, turn in  Not On Our Watch, get  The Nefarious Claim Master...
1. Mount up, ride southeast all the way to the shore, dive in the water and you should see a wrecked ship at the bottom of the sea (62,66).
Around that ship you should find Clam Master K, kill him.
2. Go back to Hierophant Liandra, go up the slope behind her and then make a U-turn to the left.
Go to the end of that cliff and you should find Karen "I Don't Caribou" the Culler (57,56). She has two guards, stealthed. It's still an easy fight. Kill her.
3. Go back to D.E.H.T.A Encampment. Turn in everything:
-  The Nefarious Claim Master...
-  The Culler Cometh
-  Kaw the Mammoth Destroyer
Get the final quest from D.E.H.T.A Encampment:  The Assassination of Harold Lane. You can also turn in extra ears if you got 15 of them to get the buff, which will be help you solo our next quest.
4. This quest has you kill Harold Lane, an elite humanoid located on the northwestern side of Lake Kum'uya (50,42). He can probably be solo'd by any class if done properly, thanks to an item provided for the quest, the Cenarion Horn.
I recommend using the horn right after you start the fight, this will stun Harold Lane for a few seconds and take a large chunk out of his HPs (about 50%), as long as the whole stampede tramples over him. So make sure he doesn't move. Stand still while you cast the horn.
Then you have to take care of the rest of his health. Harold Lane can be stunned and his movement can be slowed. Use every cooldown you got and you should be fine. Health pot too if needed.
==Tip== Melee classes, when he drops his trap, move away fast before it activates, that way you won't get rooted.
If you don't manage to solo it, because of your class or your lack of gear, try to find help, with two people this quest is a pushover, because you get to use 2 Stampedes on poor Harold Lane.
Once you've killed him, go back to D.E.H.T.A encampment, turn in  The Assassination of Harold Lane. Congratulations on your achievement.
1. Go east to Kaskala (64,46).
Get the two other quests:
-  Not Without a Fight!
-  Preparing for the Worst
2. Kill 12 Kvaldir Raiders and pick up 8 Kaskala Supplies.
There are a lot of those supplies further sourtheast down the shore (73,53).
3. Go back to the quest givers, turn in:
-  Not Without a Fight!, get  Muahit's Wisdom
-  Preparing for the Worst
4. Go to the isle southeast and find Elder Muahit (67,55). Turn in  Muahit's Wisdom, get  Spirits Watch Over Us.
5. Go directly north of here and a little bit northeast, dive in the water and look for Iruk (68,50). He's directly under the last "A" of Kaskala on the map.
Right-click it and search for Issliruk's Totem.
Go back to Elder Muahit. Turn in  Spirits Watch Over Us, get  The Tides Turn.
6. Go a little south and kill Heigarr the Horrible (68,56).
Go back to Elder Muahit, turn in  The Tides Turn.
==Note== If you didn't do my Howling Fjord guide, then Hotawa (who is standing next to Elder Muahit) should now offer you the quest  Travel to Moa'ki Harbor. Take it and turn it in next time you go to Moa'ki Harbor, it won't be mentioned in the guide so make a mental note.
7. Swim east and go to Unu'pe (78,52).
Sell junk and repair. Re-stock food/drink.
Fly to Amber Ledge.
Turn in  Too Close For Comfort, get  Prison Break.
Also get  Monitoring the Rift: Cleftcliff Anomaly.
1. Go southwest to Beryl Point (43,37). Kill Beryl Mage Hunters until one drops a Beryl Prison Key.
Find an Arcane Prison.
Right-click it to free a Mage Prisoner.
2. Go further south. At (41,42) you'll find a slope going down to the water.
3. Swim west/southwest to the Westrift (34,42)
Right-click the Arcanometer while standing next to the rift.
4. Go back the way you came from and then ride back to Amber Ledge.
-  Prison Break, get  Abduction
-  Monitoring the Rift: Cleftcliff Anomaly, get  Monitoring the Rift: Sundered Chasm
Time for some mission impossible action. We're gonna jump off a cliff and try to land in the water.
You need to have a 100% speed mount for it to work and you need to jump from the thin plank at the edge of the bridge, as shown on the image below:
If you go splat it's not a big deal, because you can ressurect immediately and try again.
If you don't have a 100% speed mount or just don't want to risk dying, there's a path going down to the same spot at (43,35), easy to spot thanks to the blue torches.
1. Swim north until (44,29). At this spot, dive down, all the way down to the rift.
Right-click the Arcanometer.
2. Swim back to the surface.
Swim south to the path lit by blue torches at (43,35).
3. Go up the path and you should be at Beryl Point. Find a Beryl Sorcerer, beat him down to below 25%HP.
Right-click the Arcane Binder.
This should capture the Beryl Sorcerer.
4. Mount up, go back to Amber Ledge. Turn in:
-  Abduction, get  The Borean Inquisition
-  Monitoring the Rift: Sundered Chasm, get  Monitoring the Rift: Winterfin Cavern
Go inside the mage tower and turn in  The Borean Inquisition, get the follow up  The Art of Persuasion.
Target the Imprisoned Beryl Sorcerer and right-click the Neural Needler several times, until he speaks.
Turn in  The Art of Persuasion, get  Sharing Intelligence.
Get out of the tower, turn in  Sharing Intelligence, get  A Race Against Time.
Go back down to Beryl Point, go to the biggest of the blue circles.
Right-click the Beryl Shield Detonator.
Kill Inquisitor Salrand. After you kill her, Salrand's Lockbox will appear on the floor.
Right-click it and loot Salrand's Broken Key.
Go back to Amber Ledge, turn in  A Race Against Time, get  Reforging the Key.
Turn in  Reforging the Key at Surristrasz, that big red dragon. Get the follow up  Taking Wing.
Go southeast to Warmage Anzim, turn in  Taking Wing. Before you get the follow up, read the following lines.
When you take the next quest, you'll fly on a drake and help rescue Evanor. All you have to do is right-click her cage once the drake drops you on the platform, and then let Evanor teleport you, stay close to her.
That's it, now get  Rescuing Evanor.
==Warning== There's a bug currently and this quest sometimes takes a very long time to appear (sometimes hours). If that happens, skip it, go to the dragon and ask him to fly you to the Transitus Shield, then follow the guide from there. When you're done with the Coldarra part of the guide, you can come back here and this quest should be available.
After the teleport, turn in  Rescuing Evanor, get  Dragonspeak.
Get out of the tower, go to Surristrasz, turn in  Dragonspeak, get  Traversing the Rift. This will make you fly to Coldarra.
After landing, turn in  Traversing the Rift, get all the available quests from here:
-  Basic Training
-  Nuts for Berries
-  Reading the Meters
-  Secrets of the Ancients
==Note== While following the next steps, complete the following objectives:
- Kill 10 Coldarra Spellweaver
- Kill Glacial Ancients until you have 3 Glacial Splinters
- Kill Magic-bound Ancients until you have 3 Magic-bound Splinters
- Look for Frostberry Bushes until you have 10 Frostberries.
1. Go north towards the blue circle at (33,28) and kill Coldarra Spellbinders until one drops a Scintillating Fragment.
Right-click it to start the quest  Puzzling...
2. Go back to Transitus Shield, turn in  Puzzling... and get  The Cell.
3. Follow the path west until (29,35), there you should find a Coldarra Geological Monitor.
Right-click it to get the Southern Coldarra Reading.
4. Go northwest to a blue circle at (24,30). Kill Warbringer Goredrak, loot the Energy Core.
5. Go further northwest to (23,24) and you'll find another Coldarra Geologial Monitor. Right-click it to get the Western Coldarra Reading.
6. Go northeast to another blue circle (27,21), kill General Cerulean, loot the Prison Casing.
7. Go further east to (31,21), where you should find the Northern Coldarra Reading.
Go back to Transitus Shield. Turn in  The Cell.
Right-click your Augmented Arcane Prison.
Keristrasza will spawn. Get her quest  Keristrasza. Turn it in immediately and get the follow up  Bait and Switch.
Go back outside and look for Crystalyzed Mana.
They can be found all around the Nexus.
Keep doing laps around the Nexus until you have 10 Crystalyzed Mana Shards and finish the 4 other objectives mentioned in the note above.
Go back to Transitus Shield, turn in all quests:
-  Basic Training, get  Hatching a Plan
-  Nuts for Berries, get  Keep the Secret Safe
-  Secrets of the Ancients, get  Quickening
Right-click your Augmented Arcane Prison to summon Keristrasza. Turn in  Bait and Switch, get  Saragosa's End.
Get back to full HP/mana, talk to Keristrasza, tell her that you're prepared to face Saragosa.
Right-click the Arcane Power Focus.
Saragosa will come and get weakened. Kill her and loot Saragosa's Corpse.
Right-click your Augmented Arcane Prison to summon Keristrasza. Turn in  Saragosa's End, get  Mustering the Reds.
Talk to Keristrasza and ask her to return you to the Transitus Shield.
Turn in  Mustering the Reds at Raelorasz, get  Springing the Trap.
1. Go westwards killing Coldarra Wyrmkins until you have 5 Frozen Axes.
2. Once you have 5 Frozen Axes, go to the crack at (29,33).
==Note== From now on kill Arcane Serpents on your way until you have looted 5 Nexus Mana Essence.
Follow the crack going down north until you reach the Meeting Stone for the Nexus (28,29).
Right next to it you should find another Coldarra Geological Monitor. Right-click it to get the Nexus Geological Reading.
3. Stay down the crack and go around the Nexus, killing Arcane Serpents and looking for Blue Dragon Eggs.
Right-click them to destroy them. Keep doing laps around the nexus until you finish both quests.
4. Once you're done, get out of the ravine at (26,26) and go northeast until you reach the Nexus's Northwestern Entrance (26,23).
==Note== You must unmount before the next step, and druids must not be shapeshifted.
Stand infront of the doorway and right-click Raelorasz's Spark.
Keristrasza will come. All you have to do is stay close to her until she takes off and quickly run to her when she lands, or you won't get the quest update and will have to restart.
==Note== If it fails, I suggest relogging before going back to the northwest gate and using the flare.
5. Ride back to the Transitus Shield and turn in all quests:
-  Keep the Secret Safe
-  Hatching a Plan, get  Drake Hunt
-  Springing the Trap, get  Prisoner of War
-  Reading the Meters, get  Postponing the Inevitable
Instance: The Nexus
You have all the quests for the first instance of the Nexus, called "The Nexus".
-  Have They No Shame?
-  Postponing the Inevitable
-  Prisoner of War
-  Quickening
So from now on, if you feel like it, you should look for a group for The Nexus. It's a very quick instance for level 71-73 players, I recommend it.
If you don't feel like it or if you don't find a group, you can abandon the above 4 quests. They can easily be picked up in the future anyway, if you change your mind.
You should be level 73 by now if you followed my previous chapter.
1. Ride to the area northwest of the Nexus (23,26).
Put Raelorasz's Spear on a hotkey.
Look up in the skies and find a Nexus Drake Hatchling.
Target it and use Raelorasz's Spear when you're in range (the range is quite big though).
Then just "tank" the drake until it becomes friendly. You can use stuns or heal yourself or simply just take the beating. It takes about 10 seconds.
Mount up and ride back to the Transitus Shield as fast as you can. You have 3 minutes.
Turn in  Drake Hunt, get  Cracking the Code.
Also get  Drake Hunt again, it's a daily quest and it gives another 20K exp.
2. Go north to the blue circle at (33,28).
Kill Inquisitor Caleras, loot the Azure Codex.
Kill Coldarra Spellbinders, loot 3 Shimmering Runes.
3. Go catch a drake, you know how it works. Bring the drake back to Transitus Shield.
Turn in  Cracking the Code and  Drake Hunt.
Fly to Amber Ledge.
1. From Amber Ledge, mount up and ride northeast, jump down a few cliffs and cut through the plains until you hit the road, then follow the road north until you reach Bor'gorok Outpost (50,11).
Get the new flight path.
Turn in  To Bor'gorok Outpost, Quickly! and get the follow up  The Sky Will Know.
Also get the other quests:
-  Report to Steeljaw's Caravan
-  King Mrgl-Mrgl
2. Go west to Imperean (47,9). Turn in  The Sky Will Know, get  Boiling Point.
3. Go directly south to the Blistering Pool and defeat Churn (46,13).
4. Go east/slightly southeast to the Charred Rise and defeat Simmer (51,15).
5. Go northwest back to Imperean, turn in  Boiling Point, get  Motes of the Enraged.
6. Go west to the Ruins of Eldra'nath (45,9).
Kill Enraged Tempests. Loot 5 Tempest Motes (drop rate is about ~40%)
1. Mount up, go southwest and jump down in the water infront of the steaming waterfall at (44,14). You should find King Mrgl-Mrgl (43,13).
Turn in  King Mrgl-Mrgl, get  Learning to Communicate.
2. Dive down in the water west of King Mrgl-Mrgl. Go to the bottom of the sea and look for a water elemental called Scalder (42,16). He roams up and down the bottom of the sea. Kill it.
Target Scalder's corpse and right-click the King's Empty Conch.
==Note== Scalder is immune to frost.
Go back to King Mrgl-Mrgl, turn in  Learning to Communicate, get  Winterfin Commerce.
3. Swim west across the water to Winterfin Village (41,16).
Look for Winterfin Clams, they are quite small and look like this:
Loot 5 Winterfin Clams.
4. Go back to the Winterfin Retreat, turn in  Winterfin Commerce at Ahlurglgr. Get the two new quests:
-  Oh Noes, the Tadpoles! from King Mrgl-Mrgl
 Them! from Brglmurgl
5. Go back to Winterfin Village, this time look around for cages.
Right-click them to free the Murloc Tadpoles. Keep freeing tadpoles while doing the next steps.
6. Go southwest to the cave at (40,20).
Right-click the Arcanometer while standing inside the cave.
7. Go further inside the cave, always follow the wall on your left-hand side and you will eventually find two caged murlocs, Glrglrglr and Lurgglbr at (38,23).
Don't get the quest from Lurgglbr for now.
Only get the quest  Keymaster Urmgrgl from Glrglrglr.
8. Get out of this room, and jump down on the left to the slope going down. Further down this path you'll find Keymaster Urmgrgl. Kill him, loot Urmgrgl's Key.
Go back to the previous room with the two caged murlocs. Turn in  Keymaster Urmgrgl.
Now get  Escape from the Winterfin Caverns from Lurgglbr. Escort him out.
After the escort, just kill stuff in the area until you finish  Them! and  Oh Noes, the Tadpoles!
Go back to King Mrgl-Mrgl. Turn in:
-  Oh Noes, the Tadpoles! get  I'm Being Blackmailed By My Cleaner
-  Escape from the Winterfin Caverns
-  Them!
Go a little northwest, turn in  I'm Being Blackmailed By My Cleaner, get  Grmmurggll Mrllggrl Glrggl!!!
Also get  Succulent Orca Stew from Cleaver Bmurglbrm.
1. Swim northwest while killing Glimmer Bay Orcas on your way, loot Succulent Orca Blubbers off them.
2. Further north you should find a bigger orca called Glrggl. He swims in circles around the iceberg at (39,9)
Kill him and loot Glrggl's Head.
Now just kill orcas until you finish  Succulent Orca Stew.
3. Go back to Winterfin Retreat, turn in
-  Grmmurggll Mrllggrl Glrggl!!!, get  The Spare Suit
-  Succulent Orca Stew
Go southeast to King Mrgl-Mrgl, turn in  The Spare Suit, get  Surrender... Not!
4. Swim over to the Winterfin Village again.
Right-click King Mrgl-Mrgl's Spare Suit.
Take a look at yourself while running around in the suit. I also recommend trying the /dance. When you're done laughing you can go on with the guide
Go inside the cave. This time keep hugging the wall to your right-hand side until you reach the end of the cave, where you'll find Claximus.
Kill him and loot the Claw of Claximus.
Put your murloc suit back on and get out of the cave.
Go back to Winterfin Retreat. Turn in  Surrender... Not!
1. Go back up on the main land and go to Imperean. Turn in  Motes of the Enraged, get  Return to the Spirit Talker.
2. Go back to Bor'gorok Outpost, turn in  Return to the Spirit Talker, get  Vision of Air.
Right-click Imperean's Primal.
Watch the little scene and then turn in  Vision of Air, get the follow up  Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit.
Also get  Revenge Upon Magmoth from Ortrosh.
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
3. Ride southeast to Magmoth, you'll find the cave entrance at (54,14).
Clear the way down, killing stuff as you go. All the way down the spiral.
==Tip== Kill the fire totems first before the shamans, they hurt.
Stick to the left while going down and you should eventually find Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit in a cave to the left:
Kill the 3 shamans channeling around him and then you'll be able to turn in  Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit, get the follow up  Kaganishu.
4. Now go kill Kaganishu, he's in a little alcove just outside and to the left of the cavity where you just found Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit.
Kill him and loot Kaganishu's Fetish.
Go back to Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit.
Right-click Kaganishu's Fetish while targeting Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit.
Turn in  Kaganishu, get  Return My Remains.
Right-click the pile of bones under Farseer Grimwalker's Spirit and loot Farseer Grimwalker's Remains.
5. Kill what you still need for  Revenge Upon Magmoth. Foragers and Crushers are found outside of the cave.
Then go back to Bor'gorok Outpost.
Turn in  Return My Remains and  Revenge Upon Magmoth.
1. Ride south/southwest to Steeljaw's Caravan (48,20). Turn in  Report to Steeljaw's Caravan at Grunt Ragefist.
Get his two quests:
-  The Honored Dead
-  Put Them to Rest
Before you take the quest from the other NPC, Longrunner Proudhoof, read the next paragraph:
The quest  We Strike! is an escort. Longrunner Proudhoof will start running and will get ambushed by a bunch of mobs, the first fight might be difficult depending how many mobs you aggroed on the way, so try to be sneaky while following Proudhoof. Use your cooldowns and a pot if needed, he'll let you rest after the first ambush, no time to loot, just eat/drink fast. The 2nd ambush is rather easy. And finally you'll have to fight an elite, let Proudhoof tank it as much as possible, this will make it easy.
Now that's your ready, take the quest  We Strike! and good luck.
2. If you were successful, you should have defeated Steeljaw.
First thing, go back the way you came from and loot the corpses you couldn't loot during the escort.
Look for Ragefist's Torch in your inventory and put it on an action bar.
Now look around for Dead Caravan Guards/Workers:
Use the torch on them.
Repeat this 10 times and kill stuff in the area until you finish  Put Them to Rest.
3. Go back to Grunt Ragefist, turn in  The Honored Dead and  Put Them to Rest.
4. Go back to Bor'Gork Outpost, turn in  We Strike!
Fly to Amber Ledge, turn in  Monitoring the Rift: Winterfin Cavern.
Believe it or not, but we're almost done with Borean Tundra.
==Note== If you didn't do the quest  Breaking Through, now is your last chance. It would be nice to do it, because the follow up is a quest which takes you to the next zone, so it's quite an efficient way to make the transition. If you don't manage to do  Breaking Through, just abandon it and simply fly to Taunka'le Village. From there follow the road east until you enter Dragonblight. The guide ends here for you, go to the next chapter of my guide: Dragonblight.
If you did  Breaking Through, you should have the quest  The Fall of Taunka'le Village.
Fly to Taunka'le Village. Turn in  The Fall of Taunka'le Village, get  Across Transborea.
A Taunka'le Evacuee will follow you. Mount up and ride east, make sure your evacuee follows you.
At one point, he'll stop and read smoke signals, then start to run very fast. Follow him and he'll take you to Wartook Iceborn.
Turn in  Across Transborea, get the follow up  A Tauren Among Taunka.
Go to the Westwind Refugee Camp (13,49). Turn in  A Tauren Among Taunka.
This guide ends here. Time to move on to the next chapter: Dragonblight!
I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you want to return the favor, please try to contribute.
© 2008 Copyrights www.wow-pro.com All Rights Reserved